Many social media users have dubbed Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati as an advertisement program of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led NDA government and Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Yes, you read it right. Congress Media National Herald reported, Mr. Bachchan can be seen asking questions which are entirely based on BJP’s Ideologies and also on Hindu mythology.
“The ninth season of the KBC is sponsored by Jio, Patanjali, and Gujarat Tourism.”
Here are some questions from the ongoing season:
- “One Tax for One Country’ is the tagline for which government initiative?”
- “In July 2017, Narendra Modi become the first Prime Minister to visit which country?”
- “Which image is drawn on the flip side of the new Rs 2,000 note issued by the government?”
- “Whose voice is this? [A] Jaya Prada [B] Hema Malini [C] Jaya Bachchan [D] Smriti Irani?”
- “The Chief Ministers of which two Indian states have the same first name?”
Some questions which are based on Hindu Mythology:
- “According to the belief, who among the following is identified as “Chechak Ki Devi“?”
- “Which of these gods is also known as Ramapati, Ramakant, and Ramaraman?”
- “Starting with the earliest, arrange these festivals in the order of their celebration in the calendar year of 2017? A. Dussehra B. Makar Sankranti C. Janmashtmi D. Baisakhi”
this man is loosing respect day by day. Kbc mai bhi bjp ka propaganda chala rahe hain. itna dar lag raha hai panama papers se?
— Anant Garg (@garg_infinity) August 29, 2017
— SIDDHARTH PINCHA (@siddharthpincha) August 28, 2017
— poonam zia (@ZiaPoonam) August 30, 2017