Indian astrology is a vast subject. Kal Sarpa Dosh is considered to be one of the most inauspicious ones in Indian astrology. The meaning of Kala in Sanskrit means time and Dosh means or signifies serpent. Kal sarpa dosh is formed when all the planets including the Lagna are locked or confined within the radius of Rahu and Ketu. This is the time when it is called or termed Kal sarpa dosh. People who take birth during this time are presumed to have this dosh. However, it is an inauspicious one for an individual.
What are the various categories of Kala sarpa dosh?
There are various kalasarpa dosha types. It is good to have prior knowledge of some of them. It is known from various sources that there are a total of 12 types of Kal sarpa dosha. Let us explore it.
Ananta Kal sarpa dosh is one of them. It takes place when Rahu is on the Lagna and Ketu is in the 7th position in the planetary birth chart. People who come under this dosh have to experience disturbed marital relations, late marriage, and some health issues.
Meaning of Moles on Body on Female & Male
Kulika Kal sarpa dosh is another thing in which Rahu is found in the second house and Ketu in the 8th house. Kulika Kal sarpa dosh brings various negative impacts on one’s life. People had to suffer from various financial losses. Any type of kalsarpa yoga is bad for life. This is why it is always better to check astrology from time to time. In the case of any issues, the same must be checked and consulted with the reputed astrologers. They can provide the best remedy for the problem and one can get rid of it after maintaining the rules.
Overview of Kal sarpa dosh:
It is good to gather enough knowledge on what is Kala sarpa dosha? It is considered to be one of the most inauspicious yoga or dosh that appears on the birth chart. During this time, all the planets are sandwiched between Rahu and Ketu. Both Rahu and Ketu are disastrous ones. If all the planets move towards Rahu it seems that it is going to be Kal sarpa Yoga. On the other hand, if all the planets move towards Ketu it is believed that the time will be Kal sarpa dosh. It is all due to the planetary effects or influences.
What are the various effects of Kal sarpa dosh?
It will be great to gather proper information on Kaal Sarp dosh effects. This will also help a person to have proper knowledge prior to the beginning. Let us explore some of the essential effects.
- During this phase, the person may suffer from severe health issues. If the situation becomes tough, the health may deteriorate and the person had to suffer a lot. It can also reduce the longevity or the lifetime of a person to a great extent.
- One may also lose his job or experience immense loss in the business. This shows that the dosh will affect professional life largely. It can increase the frustration level of the person.
- If anyone is in the field of politics, he has to suffer the most. This can be a bad time or moment for him.
- For a married person, it can be a tough time. There may be disturbances in their married life. On the other hand, the problem may go to the extent that the partners have to end their relationship or opt for divorce. This is all due to the adverse effects of Kal sarpa dosh.
- If it is Kal sarpa dosh, then one may face serious accidents in life. This may even end the life or can cause permanent damage to the body.
- There may be a total loss of wealth and property. If a person is rich, he will soon realize that all his properties are lost or they may suffer from serious financial issues. This is only due to the bad effect of Kal sarpa dosh. One must remember that this phase cannot be a good one in anyone’s life. It can ruin your life and make it messy.
Which is the Best Zodiac Sign?
The only remedy to get rid of this tough phase is to stay in close touch with an astrologer who can guide you with all possible steps. There is a specific time when this phase will continue. Soon after the phase goes, good times will revive.
Kal sarpa dosh is a dangerous one and it can bring an evil impact on life. It can bring bad luck and make life with negative things. The best thing to adopt during this period is to chant the Mahamrityunjay mantra. It can reduce the problem to some extent and can provide some positive vibes in life.
What is the Best Astrology Remedy for Kala sarpa dosha?
As per expert astrologers, the Best Remedy for Kala Sarpa Dosha is to chant mahamrityunjay mantra.
- Meanings of Moles on Body on Female & Male
- Which is the Best Zodiac Sign?
- Rakshas Gan Male/Female Characteristics
- Kula Deivam Calculator