Yes. Bollywood is anti Hindu and is systematically destroying Hinduism. Look at the pictures here. There are many but, I have selected few for representation. The portrayal of Hindus by Bollywood is shown and it is contrasted with how other communities and countries portrayed by Bollywood. The article is not aimed against any community of India.
- Tilak-wearing on the forehead is the norm for the Bollywood villans, gangsters. See the big banner films Vastav (1999), Singham (2011), Sarkar 3 (2017).
2. Hindu priests are always shown in a poor light: OMG(2012), Mother India (1957), Toilet Ek Prem Katha (2017).
3. Hindu Baniya is a Cheat, Hindu Thakur is an oppressor.
4. Church Father is always good: Amar Akabar Anthony (1977), Kabhi Haan Kabhi Na (1994).
A tilak is the symbol of a villain but a bearded man with a skull cap will be A. K. Hangal type.
5. Muslims are patriotic and good human beings but are victimised in India and abroad: Chak de (2007), My name is Khan (2010).
6 . Indian army kills innocent Pakistanis: Main Hoon Na (2004).
7. Pakistani People are angels: PK (2014).
8. The face of Pakistan ISI is cute and beautiful: Tiger Zinda Hai ( 2012, 2017).
9. Face of China is innocent Tubelight (2016).
10. Hindu Terrorist: Main Hoon Na (2004).
11. Name of 3 terrorists in Baazi :
Raghu , Shiva , Kishan (Three main Hindu Gods Rama, Shiva and Krishna).
12. Ram Leela (2013).
13. Sexy Durga (2017).
14. Sexy Radha (2012).
15. A record number of films on Gujrat riots always showing the Hindus as aggressors and the Muslims as victims.
16. Rang de Basanti (2005) : Aamir killing the defense minister of India of a saffron government (One can guess it from saffron scarf wearing ministers). Justifying terrorism and overlapping the image of terrorists with the revolutionist
17. Hare Rama Hare Krishna (1971) :
See how they spoiled the Hare Krishna Mahamantra.
Dum Maro Dum. Mit Jaye Gam. Bolo Subah Sham. Hare Krishna Hare Ram.
18. The answer is incomplete without the Shiva being chased by Aamir Khan to tiolet in film PK.